All-inclusive whitening kit
Dash was developed with the clinician in mind, providing everything you need in one all-inclusive kit. Plus, the 30% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel requires no syringe-to-syringe mixing or refrigeration, and delivers superior ease of use stability.
Quick, easy and comfortable
Easy-to-follow directions and step-by-step pictures on the inside of the lid make isolation and application clear, quick and easy. To help with sensitivity, each kit includes a syringe of Relief ACP, the only FDA-cleared sensitivity management product that combines potassium nitrate and ACP for immediate relief and remineralization.
Dash single procedure kits contain
- One 2.9 g procedure gel syringe with two flocked tips (three dual arch applications)
- One 2.9 g Liquidam barrier syringe with two tips (three dual arch applications)
- One 2.4 ml Relief ACP Oral Care Gel syringe with tip (two dual arch applications)
- Two whitening accelerator swabs
- One cheek retractor and bite block
- One suction tip
- One face bib
- Two cottons rolls
- One pack of gauze
- One dentist's directions for use.
Dash vs. the competition
Other whitening systems require syringe-to-syringe mixing. With Dash, there's no mixing. Dash 30% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is a patented formula that does not need to be mixed for activation prior to use, saving you time and energy. Additionally, the gel is specially formulated to be stable without requiring storage in a refrigerator, saving you space and allowing your entire kit to be stored in one place.
Proper isolation technique
Our quick and easy isolation technique can be completed by experienced clinicians in under nine minutes.*
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, COD|
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Reward Points: 122
- Model: Dash In Office Teeth Whitening