The Basic of Comfortable Framework
Movavest Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting.
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal
- With stand high temperature without decomposing time.
Best use temperature : 21-25 degree C
Powder / Liquid Ratio : Powder : Liquid = 100g:17-19m
Mixing Time : 60 sec in Vac
Operate Time : about 4-5 miuntes
Final Setting Time : about 4--60 minutes
Expansion rate : The Expansion rate of Phosphate bonded investment material may be adjusted by altering the ratio of expansion liquid to water, we can therefore state that :
- Pure Liquid gives the maximum setting expansion, meaning the largest casting.
- Diluting the liquid with water will result in the reduction of the setting expansion resulting in smaller castings.
Composition : Crystalline Sileca Quartz , Crystalline Sileca Cristobalite, Monoammonium Phosphate
Package Details : 20kg Powder + 4l special liquid/carton
Binder (Special Liquid) for Investment Material
Composition : Water , Si02, Na2O
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, COD|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 225
- Model: Movavest