- Equipment type universal vibrator for amalgam predosed in capsule.
- Body injected in polystyrene obeying electric safety norms.
- Endowed with micro processor, that assures the precision and repetition of the selected time.
- Digital command panel arranged ergonomically, facilitating its handling and better display vision.
- The width of its movement in eight form and the frequency guarantees a homogenization and ideal consistency for our amalgam type.
- Joints of transmission with ironclad bearings.
- Transmission cushioning system, which elliminates vibration transmition to equipment AMALGA MIX II is stable, silent and easy to clean. It has safety switch in the access cover to the capsule.
- ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 13485/2003 Quality System, assuryng the products are manufactured under standart procedures.
- Products manufactured in agreement with RDC-59 – ANVISA (Sanitary Surveillance National Agency)
- with guarantees accomplishiment to the sanitary legislation according to BPF (Good Manufacturing Procedures). In order to comply with directive 93/42/EEC for CE Mark purpose, it is defined that the life span of this product is estimated in 05 years provided that the enduser follows the requirements and instructions of this manual.
• This equipment is for dental use use only. It must be operated and utilized by specialized professional (certified professional, according to the legislation of the country) and following the instructions of the manual. It is required to the user the utilisation of working instruments in perfect conditions and to protect him/herself, patients and others from eventual danger situations.
• If this equipment is throw way, do it in appropriate area (according to the legislation of the country).
- Digital amalgamator for pre-dosed capsules. Major safety, economy and quality in the amalgam preparation.
- Power control of easy access and visualization of all the functions of the equipment. Fluctuation in the preparing time from 0 to 30 seconds. Precision and repeatibility in the selected time.
- It is granted a perfect homogeneity and consistency in the amalgam mixture by the elliptical movement. Amplitude of 25mm and frequency of 4.000 oscillations per minute.
- The movement is instantly interrupted if the protection cover is accidentally opened. Modern design with rounded edges made of resistant material.
|Product Name||Amalgamix II Amalgamator|
|Use||Mixing of Amalgam|
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Genuine product|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, Cash on Delivery|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 350
- Model: Amalgamix II Amalgamator