Automatic Crown Remover CRS with 10 Tips CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR7, CR8, CR9, CR10
Permanently Cemented Crowns and /or bridges
Temporarily Cemented Provisional or Final restorations
Removable appliances “Stuck” at attachments
Multi-unit restoration “Stuck” on working lab model
Basic Kit Includes:-
Crown and bridge remover #CRS/CRP
Single crown remover tip #CR1
Crown remover tip Bifid # CR2
Crown & bridge removing tip sickle # CR3
Single crown remover contra angle tip # CR4
Single crown remover tip inverted curved #CR5
Single crown remover tip straight #CR6
Bridge remover Flexi-Wire set #CR7
Bridge remover tip with lock #CR8
Tip adjustment Key #CR9
Open-end adjustment wrench #CR10
1. To remove crowns placed over pins or screw-type posts, use lowest “strike intensity” to prevent fracture.
2. This instrument could cause damage to the margins of soft gold crowns. If re-use is anticipated, cut a small groove parallel to the lingual margin.
3. Highest strike intensity could cause root fracture; be careful in long span restorations.
4. Only low intensity strike force should be used with teeth having high mobility and little bone support.
5. For highest strike intensity setting, let the individual situation and common sense prevail.
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, COD|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 178
- Model: Crown Remover Automatic Standard CRS