Image is for Illustration Purpose. Read the Description For Complete Details
DIA-DUO Diadent Rs.98,214.28 by Dental Trade Mart
Need Not to Pay Shipping Charges for this Product
Yehhh !! This product qualifies for free shipping
Dia-Gun is a cordless obturation system that squeeze out warm gutta percha to backfill root canals. With its fast & precise delivery of materials, ideal and predictable result is achieved all the time. Dia-Pen is a cordless warm vertical compaction device with unparalleled performance and superior design which translate into reliable and predictable clinical outcomes.
- Lightweight, cordless and the compact design of the product allows for free movement
- Precise and reliable gutta percha delivery
- Continuous flow of filling material tightly seals the canal
- Control of obturation flow
- Thinner tip permits easy filling of narrow root canals
- Easy to handle, clean and store
- Effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals
- Three temperature settings: Low, Medium, High(170°C, 200°C, 220°C)
- Quick heating tip reaches highest level of temperature within one second to save treatment time
- Color-coded pen tips are available in various sizes (#XF, F, FM, M, ML) for easy identification
- Quick heating system
- Ergonomic design
- Variable Temperature Settings (160, 180 & 200-degree C): For precise control of obturation flow
- Quick heating system: temperature reaches 200-degree C within 25 seconds
- Improved access with ergonomically designed 360-degree swivel tip
- Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size
- Insert Dia-Pen tip into the root canal to the point 4-7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly.
- Insert the selected master GuttaPercha cone that is coated with sealer
- Place pen tip in the orifice of the canal and activate Dia-Pen by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated pen tip, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and condense the soften material to the point 6 to 9mm from the apex for about 1.5 to 2 seconds only.
- Release the Operation Button to allow pen tip to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled pen tip to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled . Activate the pen tip again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1 to 1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4 to 7mm of working length.
- Condense the remaining material using a hand plugger
- Press 'Reset' switch which is located at the bottom of the handpiece once before using Dia-Gun for the first time.
- After each use, remove all visible leftover gutta percha obturator in the heat chamber with the scrubbing brush. Melt the residual at 160-degree C and clean it out with the scrubbing brush.
- Before using the disposable gun tips for the first time, autoclave it at 121-degree C for 30 minutes and dry at room temperature for 30 more minutes
- Use the multi-purpose wrench provided with the product, to attach, remove and bend the Dia-Gun tip. Do not use hand.
- Make contact with the upper part of filled master cone in the canal using Dia-Gun's activated tip. Transfer heat for 3 to 5 seconds to soften the material. Extrude the melted GuttaPercha obturator to the root canal. Continue flowing while withdrawing the tip from the canal. Use a hand plugger to compact obturation material.
- Use only one gutta percha obturator pellet at one time. Too many pellets can damage the device.
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, COD|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: DIA-DUO
Product Sold: 1946
Ex Tax: र 98,214
Price in reward points: 110000
Tags: dia-duo , dental , instruments