Buy Online Dia-Proseal Sealant Best Price in India
Dia-Proseal - root canal sealer is an epoxy resin-based formula with outstanding flow characteristics.
- The ideal root sealer with low shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall,
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time,
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system,
- Fast and wasy preparation and less waste,
- Mixing and handling is very smooth,
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta-percha methods,
- Offers 1 hour working time and 7-hour setting time,
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time,
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation,
- High radiopacity,
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
- Prior to application of Dia-Proseal, prepare and shape the root canal using endodontic tehnique,
- Remove all of debris in the root canal. And disinfect and clean the root canal with Sodium Hypochlorite or EDTA solution and dry it,
- Using Dia-Proseal in dual syringes, press the syringe and squeeze equal volume units of base material (yellow) and catalyst material (white) in the ratio of 1:1 on a mixing pad,
- Mix the base material (yellow) and catalyst material (white) with a spatula for 10-20 sec to be mixed into a ivory color completely,
- Apply only a light coating of Dia-Proseal to Gutta Percha Points (silver titanium root canal points also) and put points into the apex slowly,
Please check the seal by X-Ray.
1 syringes of 16 g (base 6.5 g + catalyst 9.5 g) + 1 mixing pad + 1 spatula.
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Original Guarantee|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, COD|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 51
- Model: Dia-ProSeal