Hydraulic Temporary Restorative Material Applications:
Temporary cavity filling.
Composition: Polyvinyl acetate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ethanol.
- Easy application and removal.
- Hermetically seals the cavity.
- Excellent stability when set.
- Proper crush strength.
- Components: 40g White paste in a jar.
e-Temp is a temporary filling material for standard cavities and post-endodontic treatments.
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations
- Temporary filling and sealing
- Temporary filling of implant sites
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate
- Excellent adaptability
- Easy to remove
40g jar individual box
Box size: 35×35×36mm
|Made in||Republic of Korea|
|Use||Temporary filling and sealing|
|Packaging||40g jar individual box Box size: 35×35×36mm|
|Warranty / Guarantee||100% Genuine product|
|Shipping Time||2-3 Working Days|
|Payment Mode||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, Cash on Delivery|
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 7
- Model: MD-Temp